|Date Posted:||Wednesday, January 9th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Framingham, MA|
|Required Skills:||Websphere Developer|
We are currently looking for a WebSphere Developer for our Retail client in Framingham, MA. Candidates must have - Experience with WebSphere, WAS and WCBE
In this role, the WebSphere Developer will be a key developer and technical lead for the eCommerce team working on initiatives for the Contract business. This role will be involved in numerous projects that are targeted to hitting the goals of the Contract Business. The position will report directly to Senior IT Manager and will interface with the Business for requirements and status of projects.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following:
* Object oriented development using Java
* SQL on a relational database, (DB2 is preferred)
* Minimum of 5 years of experience developing applications deployed on an enterprise strength application server (preferably on WebSphere Application Server.)
* Extensive knowledge of business processes concentrated around E-Commerce applications with large implementations of J2EE technologies utilizing WebSphere Commerce platform
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.