|Date Posted:||Wednesday, January 9th, 2019|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£80k to £100k + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Linux, Unix, sysadmin, sys admin, system administrator, systems administrator, bash, python|
Linux Engineer (Senior) London to £100k+
Linux Engineer / Senior Linux Systems Administrator (RedHat Linux) sought by prestigious Hedge Fund to support and maintain critical, real-time trading systems within a 24/7 environment.
As a Senior Linux Engineer you’ll be working fairly autonomously in conjunction with the Team Lead based in New York and will be responsible for handling all aspects of their RedHat Enterprise Linux servers including design, implementation and documentation; identifying repetitive manual tasks and automating these wherever possible. You will work closely with Front Office users and be instrumental in building new systematic trading strategies for 2016.
This is a high profile role that you can really take ownership of, they are seeking an ambitious individual looking to take on a responsible role with the ability to work in a dynamic,fast paced environment sometimes under pressure.
Fantastic new office based in the heart of West London, professional yet informal atmosphere (casual dress code, sociable); onsite gym, meditation room and a range of other facilities.
· Indepth knowledge o fRedHat Enterprise Linux versions 5, 6 and 7
· Experience of monitoring an enterprise infrastructure, log aggregation, SNMP traps and monitoring software
· Experience of monitoring and benchmarking performance for OS and storage platforms
· Proficiency with VMWare and Virtual machine orchestration
· Strong scripting skills with BASH and Python
· Familiar with Microsoft server platform and Active Directory
· Understanding of data centre operations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Senior Linux Engineer /Linux Systems Administrator you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV for a confidential discussion about this Senior Linux Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.