|Date Posted:||Wednesday, January 9th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Business Intelligence Architect, BI Architect|
Position/Title: Business Intelligence Architect
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• 5 bullets explaining why you’re a fit for this role(Essential skills)
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Business Intelligence Architect
I have a client that is looking for a Business Intelligence Architect. If you are interested in this position, PLEASE APPLY!!
On behalf of Assessment, IT has been engaged to undertake a technical rewrite of the existing Assessment Map Search function available to the general public on Calgary.ca.
The consultant will work with Assessment and IT staff to:
• review business and technical requirements, and provide a proposed estimate and development schedule
• develop, test and document the approved solution design on client infrastructure, prior to assisting the business in performing rigorous user acceptance testing
• perform the necessary knowledge and document transfer to client business and technical staff
• assist IT staff in migrating the solution to the production environment, and post-implementation support
In addition, the consultant will document and participate in transitioning the work to Assessment business and IT technical staff.
The client’s Assessment business unit currently uses a GIS enabled web site to provide property related assessment information to the public. This service is written in a technology scheduled for decommissioning, and requires changes to content, look and feel and functionality.
• Proven development experience using the ArcGIS platform to incorporate ready-to-use content and online services that allow end users to visualize, query, analyze, and edit data.
• Proven experience on configuring ArcGIS API components to meet user requirements.
Project Scope and Project Objectives:
Scope for this assignment will include planning (cost and schedule estimations), design, development, build, test, implement, knowledge transfer, and post implementation support.
The specific list of deliverables to be produced as a result of this engagement cannot be specifically identified at this time, but are expected to include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Code and code documentation
• To-be and as-built Systems Architecture Design
• Component integration and technical documentation
• Operations Guide (support documentation)
Have a great day!!
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."