|Date Posted:||Monday, January 14th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Draper, UT|
|Required Skills:||Strategic Performance Manager|
This position reports to the Customer Service (CS) Technology Strategy leader. The incumbent measures and implements practices to elevate the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the CS Technology department’s global projects and resources. The Strategic Performance Manager communicates the organization’s priorities and strategy, creates mechanisms to measure the organization’s alignment and achievement of priorities and, designs and implements practices to elevate the performance of the organization. Additionally, s/he will organize and present performance data to executive leadership and internal customers to provide visibility of the CS Technology team’s performance.
- Define and implement processes for measuring organizational performance including: strategic alignment of projects, resources and budget; delivery of expected benefits (ROI), balanced scorecard/key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Define and implement processes for elevating the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s projects, resources and budget.
- Organize and hold business review sessions on a regular basis with executive leadership and the leadership of each internal customer.
- Develop visuals, processes and schedule to communicate overall performance. Partner with Communications team to define when, how, and what communications should occur across CS Tech leadership and internal customers.
- Develop a point of view, based on data, for strategic, long-term planning for CS Technology.
How You Will Learn & Contribute
- Broad perspective running a global operation within a complex, matrix company.
- Critical link between qualitative strategy definition and metrics-based project execution.
- Influencing skills. This role is an individual contributor with the expectation to accomplish global tasks through and with other people.
- Simplify our complex, ambiguous environment into digestible content, stories, and presentations.
- The best use and timing of various communication channels; being both efficient and effective.
- Shape the future of CS Technology.
- At least 10 years working with leaders in a global, matrix environment.
- 5+ years related experience with program/portfolio management, risk management, financial analysis (ROI calculation).
- Strong data analytics with the ability to create “easy-to-consume” visuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Highly organized and enjoy detail-oriented work.
- Possess strong communication skills, including written and verbal, in a variety of presentation settings.
- Build strong relationships across all stakeholders. Must have influence capability.