|Date Posted:||Monday, January 14th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Wilton, CT|
|Required Skills:||Server Side Java Developer|
Kforce client, a Wilson, Connecticut (CT) based firm, is a leader in the marketing industry, operating multiple technology and service platforms that the world's most iconic companies rely on to execute promotional material and campaigns. With annual revenues over a billion dollars and the pursuit to leverage technology to put them at a competitive advantage this is truly a great firm to work for.
This company is looking for a mid-level Server Side Java Developer proficient at implementing complex business logic requirements for large-scale business applications; i.e., high volume, complex calculations. In this role, the candidate will work closely with other team members on the server side development of various projects including mobile and web applications.
* 4+ years' experience in designing and implementing outstanding J2EE/JAVA applications
* Extensive knowledge of various design patterns
* Proficient at implementing complex business logic requirements for large-scale business applications; i.e., high volume, complex calculations
* Must be a quick learner and ready to adopt new technologies
Must be well known in the below technologies:
* Java 7, Spring, MyBatis, Sql queries, PL-SQL, DB table design both in Oracle & Mysql
* Tomcat 7, Weblogic 12c, Apache Servers
* Should have experience in AWS Configuration & Deployment. VPC, RDS, NAT, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache
* Good knowledge in SOAP & JSON implementation
* Work culture with Agile Methodologies
* Exposure to CMS system like Wordpress
* Exposure to Adobe Analytics & Localytics
* HTML5, Angular JS/JQuery
* Performance Tuning of Java, DB Queries tuning, DB Tuning
* Exposure to monitoring tools like NewRelic, Splunk etc
* SEO Knowledge
* UI Design skills for mobile apps & webapps
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.