|Date Posted:||Monday, January 14th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Rockville, MD|
|Required Skills:||Analyst, Business Analyst, Development, E-commerce, Excel, Hardware, HTTP, Lifecycle, Manager, Management, Microsoft Access, Program Manager, Project|
Put your years of experience as a Business Analyst into a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. The qualified applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's Health Division which focuses on healthcare IT solutions for Federal, state, and local government clients. Our practice area in Rockville, MD consults primarily to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other HHS agencies in the DC Metro Area. The Business Analyst will support the program manager and project managers in program planning and execution efforts, including analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow. Works with the program and the customer upon request to summarize meeting outcomes and next steps. The Business Analyst will also develop solutions to a variety of program problems. Responsibilities will include:
* Serve as a point of contract for order management (Bill of Material), procurement, equipment and maintenance processing, and equipment and maintenance inventory on multiple supported projects.
* Works with Northrop Grumman procurement, subcontracts and contracts to manage ordering and delivery of product (software, hardware, and maintenance) for supported programs.
* Develops information on budget status, workforce level, equipment availability, and other company capabilities.
* Assists with procurement of hardware and software.
* Provides backup support for budget planning including cross program estimates.
* Oversees maintenance of program EAC reports to provide to business management team.
* Supports program in Program Reviews with upper management
* Assists in creating/updating documents required as part of the system development lifecycle
* Reviews/edits requirement specifications, business process and recommendation related to the client's proposed solution.
* Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
* Reviews all customer invoices.
* Monitors costs, schedules, and resources
* Coordinates Earned Value reporting
* Creates and monitors customer status reporting as required by the program.
* Coordinates software invoices working with Northrop Grumman procurement.
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field. Experience with budgets, budget planning, Earned Value Management and other financial support tasks Experience with hardware, software, and/or maintenance processing preferred. Strong verbal and interpersonal communications Expertise in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite of products Highly motivated "self starter" with the ability to exercise initiative together with ability to work as a team member in a fast and dynamic environment Experience with Microsoft Access desirable Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Master's degree Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. HEALTHIT
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Maryland-Rockville
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust