|Date Posted:||Monday, January 14th, 2019|
|Job Location:||McLean, VA|
|Required Skills:||.Net, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, Developer, Development, Documentum, HTML, HTTP, Java, Management, OCR, Security, SQL, SQL Server, XML|
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a C#, asp.net, Software Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Mclean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman Team that designed and deployed the DLA Electronic Document Management Service (EDMS) which is the repository for shipping documents for DOD material located throughout the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
*Monitor processing of thousands of documents each day for success or to troubleshoot
*Create tools that streamline processing and maintain system stability
*Collaborate with senior developers to provide strong solutions
*Translate complex requirements into solutions understood by customer
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree and software application development experience.
* Web services experience
* C# development experience combined with 2 or more of the following: JAVA, C, or C++, HTML, XML, or SQL
* Experience within SQL Server 2005 and 2008
* Upon hire, candidate must have a current or be able to obtain the Comptia Security+ certification.
* Candidates must be eligible for a Position of Trust Adjudicated by DOD or DISCO
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
* SQL Server 2008
* Kofax or OCR software applications
* EMC Documentum This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. CIVILED
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-McLean
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust