|Date Posted:||Tuesday, February 26th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Warren, NJ|
We are seeking a software engineer with excellent JAVA/Objective-C/C++ programming skills and deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, Windows) with chipset/modem development, logging and analysis background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be strongly results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to meet the deadlines and deliverables in timely fashion.
• Must be a self-starter and prepared to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing complex relationships with external groups and vendors.
• Must possess and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and highly motivated with good communication skills.
• Diagnose functional issues and work to fix issues in a timely manner.
• Work closely with architect and other developers to achieve the project deliverable.
• Create functional requirements, design documents and interface documents.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion all development activities and provide results to the Management/Stakeholders.
• Research and investigate new technologies applicable to development needs.
• Identify ways to enhance product quality, product functionality and user experience
• Continuously make improvements to agile processes and development methods
Qualifications & Experience
• 5+ years of following experience is required: Android SDK.
• Expert level experience with the Android SDK, Android Native App Development (NDK)
• Expert in C, C++, Java & data structure, binary Parsing technique, REST and JSON
• JNI programming especially with C/C++, third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle along with android Kit-Kat & Lollipop versions
• Expertise with Android APIs and frameworks – especially the common frameworks and libraries, messaging, networking, web services, etc.
• Experience with Mobile OEM drivers and library
• Development experience with ARM.
• Knowledge on QXDM, QCAT & log analysis
• Wireless Standards, network and communication protocols – 3GPP, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM/EDGE, TCP/IP. Experience with WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS is a plus.
• Experience in building embedded systems including compiling/linking/loading and executing binary images.
• Experience in Wireless modem logging, analysis, capturing and understanding of modem/application processor architectures.
• Knowledge of UI framework (Android, Windows), MVP application design, complex touch based UI.
• Solid data structures, algorithms, SQL and software design skills.
• Experience in use of Git/SVN
• Demonstrated experience working in agile development environments (preferably Scrum).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff are a requirement.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Silicon Valley Jobs
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience as easy as possible. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out a huge application form
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.