|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 25th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Newport Beach, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$95,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||Oracle Systems Administrator|
The Oracle Systems Administrator is responsible for the Company Reporting Platform infrastructure, and administrative tools. The production environment currently consists of version 11x planning and Essbase applications, and leverages Oracle Data Integrator and Star Analytics for data movement and transformation tasks, and also support the Data Relationship Manager Tool infrastructure. This position will also participate in the requirements gathering, analysis, and selection of new tools implemented by the team for business clients. This position will be trained to support any newly implemented tools, and will also provide support for those tools.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions (including the following, other duties may be assigned)
• Administrator Essbase, Star Analytics and Oracle Data Integrator tools.
• Primary Essbase administration tasks include: security design, implementation, and maintenance; Essbase calculation script maintenance; shared services administrator; capacity planning, application tuning, acting as back-up for the Lead Systems Administrator.
• Install and configure new applications and systems in production, development, and disaster recovery environments.
• Upgrade, patch and configure existing software applications and systems.
• Monitor and implement Oracle security patch notifications.
• Repair or rebuild application and/or web servers.
• Evaluate and recommend new systems or products to maximize efficiency and performance.
• Collaborate with IT partners to determine root cause of issues and resolve them within agreed upon delivery times.
• Conduct lite MS SQL, database administration, SQL2008, 20112 and 2014.
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in a medium to large IT environment.
• Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and MS networking protocols and its services (DNS, AD, DHCP, etc.)
• Experience supporting and configuring WebLogic servers.
• Knowledgeable of Citrix, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Web Server and Anti-Virus protection
• Ability to write system documentation and detailed technical and/or functional specification.
• Assist in problem determination analysis for all software and hardware issues.
• Extensive experience administrating Oracle Data Integrator and Star Analytics tools.
• Experience planning and implementing projects inclusive of applications and databases.
• Possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees and vendors.
• Excellent project planning skills and have the ability to take ownership is essential.
• Possess solid problem determination and analytic skills / experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical, time sensitive business objectives.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to flourish in a challenging, fast-paced professional environment is essential.
Education and/or Additional Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
• Certifications in Hyperion installation or Hyperion Essbase Boot Camp graduate.
• Familiarity with system administration tools and processes such as booting/shutting down a machine, adding or removing user accounts, using backup programs, terminal services administration, virtual environments, and maintaining system database files (groups, hosts, aliases)
• OBIEE software installations and implementations is a big plus.
• Experience in Essbase Studio, Essbase cube development and calculation scripts, Data Relationship Manager and SQL programming a plus.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience as easy as possible. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.