|Date Posted:||Friday, July 26th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Bowling Green, KY|
|Required Skills:||Senior Oracle Technical Developer|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Oracle Technical Developer for our client in the Finance domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Role: Senior Oracle Technical Developer
Role Description: The Senior Oracle Technical Developer would need to have at least 6+ years of experience. This is a senior level position within the Information Technology Applications Department.
The Senior Oracle Technical Developer will provide advanced level development and support of Oracle EBS and databases. The ability to communicate with and support various internal customers is critical to the success of this position.
As a senior level team member, this position will be required to take the lead on development projects and other efforts. As a part of the Applications Department, this position will also be required to participate in support activities - including after hours on-call and system monitoring.
- Design and development of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, forms and custom applications.
- Application development in Oracle EBS modules.
- As needed, Oracle SR documentation and information requirements.
- Work with business users to refine Business Requirements Documents, Functional Design and Testing documents.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Lead projects and enhancements efforts from conception through deployment.
- Deliver solutions on-time and ensure satisfy internal customers and external parties (e.g. auditors).
- Participate in peer code/design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in providing Oracle EBS development.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12 required, with strong preference given to those with R12.2.x experience.
- PL/SQL programming advanced skills and experience.
- Strong familiarity with Oracle EBS base tables and views.
- Experience using Oracle EBS open interface APIs and Oracle Forms Developer.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude; Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with XML processing using Oracle PL/SQL functions.
- Oracle BI Publisher experience.
- APEX programming experience.
- Oracle workflow and AME knowledge highly desired.
- Experience with building new WEB ADI Integrator applications.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Strong Analytical Skills, Facilitation/Elicitation (Document Analysis, Interviews, Brainstorming, Storyboarding, Requirements Workshops).
- Communication, Conflict Resolution, Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Effective Listener, and Handles Complexities.
- Interpersonal and Presentation Skills, Manages Conflict, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinker, Takes Initiative, Teamwork, Time Management.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not recover for relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience as easy as possible. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.