|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 6th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Woodlawn, MD|
|Required Skills:||Ajax, Analysis, ColdFusion, CSS, Developer, Development, HTML, HTTP, Java, Lifecycle, Management, MS Office, Project, Rational, Testing|
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA. Description of Work:
* Provide web development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for multiple projects.
* Leads and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s) across components and/or technical areas.
* Serve as a Technical Lead in the design, development, and implementation of Web Development utilizing Coldfusion technology.
* Provide mentoring support to client and junior resources on program/team when needed.
* Design and prepare technical specifications. Assist in project artifact documentation in business requirement documents, functional specs, flow charts and system architectures etc.
* Act as self-starter with the ability to take on complex projects and analyses independently
* Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle. Be knowledgeable in all NGC SSA Programs HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns. Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree and 12 years of experience; Master's degree in Computer Science or related degree and 10 years of experience; or 16 years of related experience will satisfy the education and experience requirement.
* 5 years or more experience in leading the team of senior/junior developers in web development using Coldfusion technology.
* 5 years or more experience with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Cascade Style Sheets (CSS), and AJAX technologies in developing web applications.
* 3 years or more experience in developing complex applications with Java and/or Java Script and leading/managing the team of developers.
* 5 years of experience performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
* Able to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
* Experience in using Rational Requisite Pro or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
* Experience in Unit Testing, writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
* Experience in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
* Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
* Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is huge plus.
* Excellent documentation and diagramming skills;
* Experience in development, design and production support experience.
* Strong communication skills and ability to interface with the client.
* Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Maryland-Woodlawn
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust
About NORTHROP GRUMMAN:
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, both in the products we deliver and in the way we conduct ourselves throughout the entire customer experience. Because, after all, we are in the business of securing a great deal more than just our place in the market. Our mission is to be at the forefront of technology and innovation, delivering superior capability in tandem with maximized cost efficiencies. The security solutions we provide help secure freedoms for our nation as well as those of our allies. Squarely meeting our obligations, fiscally and technologically, isn't just a business goal, but a moral imperative. To that end, as we evolve as a company, the responsibility we feel for our country and the citizens and troops we help support grows with us.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience as easy as possible. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about the serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!