|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 6th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Indianapolis, IN|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $160,000|
|Required Skills:||Java, J2EE, Big Data, Scala, Hadoop, SQL, SQL, NoSQL|
Minimum Required Skills:
Java, J2EE, Big Data, Scala, Hadoop, SQL, SQL, NoSQL
Scala Software Engineer Needed for a New Development Team that is being built out for a rapidly growing and Nationally recognized Technology Firm headquartered in Indianapolis!
Currently in the midst of building out a next generation data analytics platform to manage and deliver ad services to publishers and Ad Agencies nationwide.
This is a publicly traded company that has been profitable year after year, has experienced consistent growth with upwards of 1,000 people now, continues to push its revenue higher and higher, is always diving into new technologies and is currently expanding its Technology team in a few different areas as new products are getting launched day after day.
What You Need for this Position
- Scala Development skills
- Skilled with more than one development language - Java, PHP, and/or Python development experience
- Experience in high-performance application development
- Multi-threading experience and ability to implement complex systems
- Familiar with Git
- Amazon Web Services
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the design and development of the next generation data analytics platform to manage and deliver ad services to publishers and Ad Agencies nationwide
- Design and implement web-based user interfaces to fulfill functional requirements and architectural goals
- Design and build server side components to be leveraged throughout the application framework
- Full life cycle development from inception to support and everything in between
- Interface with customers, gather requirements, coding and development, support and maintenance
- Lead and participate in project planning and goal setting meetings
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with a Nationally recognized, Publicly traded technology company with excellent reviews
- Be part of an awesome work culture and newly built software development team
- Work with cutting edge technology that's changing and evolving by the day
What's In It for You
- Work with cutting edge technology on a new, dynamic cutting edge web platform
- Be surrounded by ambitious, smart, driven people on a day to day basis
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Bonus plan in place
- 20 days PTO
- On site day care
- Other perksSo, if you are a Scala Engineer and like what you see, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience as easy as possible. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.