|Date Posted:||Friday, September 6th, 2019|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||Ruby, Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, ETL, RoR, Ruby on Rails, data structures, Algorithms|
Minimum Required Skills:
Ruby, Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, ETL, RoR, Ruby on Rails, data structures, Algorithms
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a leading provider of data-driven solutions aimed at delivering new technology approaches to help unlock human potential and make a difference in this digital age. Currently, we are in need of a Senior Ruby developer to join our dedicated team ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work/Life Balance
2. Top 10 Innovative Company
3. Career Growth
What You Will Be Doing
• Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes of client data.
• Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
• Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
• Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
What You Need for this Position
• 2+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery
• Have deep expertise in at least one object-oriented language – i.e. Ruby, Go, Scala, Java, C++
• Understand fundamental algorithms and data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc)
• Know how to make the trade offs required to ship without compromising quality
• Appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development
Nice to have's:
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline
• Multi-platform database experience (PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MySQL)
• Experience building applications that perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes on large amounts of heterogenous data
What's In It for You
Competitive Base Salary $110k- $130k
Flexible work environment- telecommuting some days
Health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts
Generous paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Much much more! So, if you are a Back-end Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about the serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!