|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 10th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant|
Position/Title: SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Bullets explaining why you’re a fit for this role
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant
I have a great client that is looking for a SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant. If you HAVE experience and interested, PLEASE APPLY!! I look forward to seeing your resume!
1. At least 2 full cycle implementations in SAP BPC
2. 2 - 4 years’ experience of SAP BI/BW
3. Certificate in Finance/ Accounting / MBA /CPA and experienced in financial planning and financial reporting analysis experience
4. Good understanding of Legal Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
5. Proven track record in designing and implementing of Planning models, Planning dimensions, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc.
1. Lead BPC project implementations from a functional and technological perspective.
2. Direct interaction with clients and all representatives.
3. Conduct user interviews/workshops and interact directly with clients to define requirements
4. Translate business requirements into functional specifications, defining input layouts/reports/technical requirements and solution design to meet business needs
5. Provide functional and technical guidance and training to the implementation teams and ensure that the implementations follow the finest practice configuration principles.
6. Define/Develop Planning models, Planning dimensions, Granularity of planning, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Migration of core SEM functions/Planning functions into SAP BPC, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc?
7. Support the Sales and Product Management and Client Delivery teams through his/her knowledge of the product or
product line by providing pre-sales support, solution planning, product management expertise and customer support.
8. Excellent communication skills in English
1. Define Planning models, Planning dimensions, Granularity of planning, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Migration of core SEM functions/Planning functions into SAP BPC, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc.
2. Provide functional and technical guidance to the technical team so that the implementations follow business needs, project schedule and the best practice
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about the serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!