|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 12th, 2015|
|Job Location:||Sacramento, CA|
|Pay Rate:||Market rates|
We're interviewing skilled engineers to join our team and build the front end web app that runs over our RESTful infrastructure.
Looking to add someone eager to tackle some of the most challenging problems associated with UX and the limits of what is possible with one page apps. You'll be exposed to the unique challenges that come from developing great user experiences over web, responsive mobile, and mobile apps.
• Build new features from scratch (designing architecture through deploying functioning services & tools).
• Own/operate/maintain features across all development environments including production.
• Build front-end technologies using open source software.
• Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage .
• Mentor junior engineers.
• Lead code & infrastructure reviews.
• Technical Leadership - We're a small but growing team of dedicated engineers. Must be able to influence and garner respect across engineering from tech leads to architects.
• AngularJS - Our is front-end is written in AngularJS so you must have experience in this area. We value good object oriented and functional design.
• Agile - Ability to ship excellent software quickly & frequently.
• Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
• Experience with:
- Scaling apps to a large number of concurrent users.
- Video - Our application makes use of plenty of video which our users love. If you know video in the browser, that's a big plus.
- Grunt, bower, npm and the usual suspects for configuring and building front-end apps.
• Love semantic data, pizza, sushi, & good beer.
• Contribute to or maintain an open source project.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming