|Date Posted:||Monday, May 18th, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||Starting at $80,000.00|
|Required Skills:||SaaS; agile|
Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Product Manager to join our team. As a product manager you will be responsible for Phreesia’s core products, working specifically on scaling Phreesia’s technology platforms. You will be working closely with our Engineers and our Dev ops teams to improve the product’s performance & reliability; scale Phreesia’s Saas based platforms; monitor, track and evaluate all aspects of the site’s reliability and performance; reduce costs. You will also interface with clients to understand the product’s performance requirements; define, measure and manage critical services and SLAs and enable innovative capabilities to support business growth
Be a reliability and performance champion with our customers and within our company.
Analyze Phreesia’s current platform performance and drive the team to constantly improve through innovative solutions.
Develop detailed product requirements
Work closely with engineering to develop a performance and reliability roadmap.
Drive product execution and launch.
Develop key and effective working relationships with Operations, Development and Marketing business units.
Engage with partners, prospects and customers to drive product vision.
Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams.
Skills and Experience:
At least 5 years of technical or product management experience working through the full product development lifecycle; in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
Product manager or engineering experience in scaling a technology platform within a high growth company.
Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development methodology.
BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Strong technical abilities.
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area