|Date Posted:||Friday, July 3rd, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
Senior Software Developer - Derivatives Trading
New York, NY - USA
Fixed Income Trading (FIT) Derivatives R&D is seeking driven and dedicated developers to join our fast-paced team to expand on our derivatives trading, clearing and reporting platforms. Launched in 2013 and 2014 respectively, Swap Execution Facility (BSEF) and Swap Data Repository (BSDR) are regulated market-leading trading venue and data warehouse for derivatives such as Interest Rates Swaps and Credit Default Swaps. BSEF was developed in accordance with the Dodd-Frank Act to operate as an efficient, low cost, highly liquid trading venue for fair and risk reducing trade execution. BSDR disseminates real-time public reporting of swap transaction and pricing data for enhanced market transparency. Our systems also provide trade clearing and reporting globally to CME, ICE, LCH, EMIR, etc.
We develop rich, real-time user interfaces, high performance and highly available services to provide low-latency execution and order matching as well as open APIs using FIX and FpML. We also develop high redundancy fully distributed systems which supports secure data communication and archival accessible for private search and real-time web streaming. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing/developing high-performance object-oriented solutions and able to adapt and utilize new technologies for quick turn-around.
3+ years of professional software development experience with knowledge of object oriented design, data structures, and multi-threaded design.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming