|Date Posted:||Friday, July 3rd, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||C++/C on UNIX, object oriented programming|
Senior Software Developer - Foreign Exchange Trading
New York, NY - USA
The Foreign Exchange (FX) market is the world's largest, with over $5 trillion traded every day. We are building our FXGO Trading Platform to be the premier multi counterparty platform on the market. We offer our clients many tools for trading currencies and commodities over our system, including Request for Quote Trading, Click and Deal Trading and Algorithmic Orders, and we are constantly evolving and enhancing our system to support new trading workflows and new instruments.
Our team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to work on our FX Electronic Trading Platforms. The ideal candidate will be in involved in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, design phase, to coding, testing, and supporting postproduction issues. They will work on different parts of the system including UI, Backend servers, Infrastructure, Analysis and Databases. We are looking for a developer who demonstrates an ability to take ownership of their project/product and key initiatives within the team. The candidate must be eager to learn about the different aspects of the position, including the financial side and the technology side.
3+ years of professional experience with C++/C on UNIX.
3+ years of demonstrated professional experience with Data Structures and Object Oriented programming.
Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python is a plus.
Familiar with multithreading is a plus.
Strong communication skills is a requirement.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area