|Date Posted:||Friday, July 3rd, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||180 000|
|Required Skills:||Perl , UNIX,|
Perl Programmer - Systems
New York, NY - USA
In this role you will develop solutions using Perl / Shell with the overall goal of accomplishing automation within the Systems Engineering Group. Candidates must be have advanced skills in Perl scripting with a Systems Administration tilt. This person will identifying opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes. We are looking for self-motivated and driven team members.
A minimum of 3 + years Perl programming experience with a Systems Administration background
Experience Automating tasks in a UNIX environment.
Experience in writing modules
Designing, developing, documenting & Implementing new functionality as well as enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing scripts
Must be able to understand the positioning of a solution within the company and to build a plan to effectively gain buy-in from all participants
Solaris / Linux Engineering with a strong tilt towards Solaris. Must be able to perform administrative tasks so they can be automated
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.