|Date Posted:||Friday, July 3rd, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||C/C++ and UNIX, OOP|
Senior Software Developer - Contributions Entitlement Systems
New York, NY - USA
Internal Systems is looking for a senior developer to work on the Contributions Entitlement Systems. This is a high-performance system that controls real-time client access to our third party contributed data (such as News, Research, Pricing, Derivatives, etc.) across the platform. We develop APIs for various applications to query whether a customer has been granted access to content. In addition, we develop applications for the contributors to manage client's entitlements to their content, as well as for clients to request access to such content. The role requires you to participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
You will be exposed to a variety of technologies and business domains, have enormous opportunities to learn, and will be expected to contribute ideas with the development team as well as with the business.
Bachelor of Science/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or related field (or equivalent expertise)
3 years of software engineering experience in Object-oriented Programming
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with C/C++ and UNIX
Experience with Relational Databases and/or T-SQL
Willing to work on User Interface designs
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.