|Date Posted:||Friday, July 3rd, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||OOP, Python, MySQL,|
R&D Python Backend Developer - Consultant
New York, NY
R&D KYC is looking for consultant developers to help build out a brand new web based product from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have experience in application development in an MVC framework. The candidate will be expected to deliver Python application services that communicate with our application using a proprietary framework. Additionally, the candidate must have experience working with relational databases.
The KYC team is comprised of developers who show a strong desire and willingness to be challenged and learn about new technologies and domains. The team is looking for a consultant who is able to hit the ground running in an exciting and fast-paced environment and who can make immediate contributions.
• 3+ years of experience with OOP Development
• 2+ years of experience with Python
• 2+ years experience working with a relational database, (MySQL Prefered) including schema design as well as query writing
• Desire and willingness to be challenged and learn about new technologies as domains
• Familiarity with Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Web front-end framework development experience (CSS, React.JS, JQuery) is a plus