|Date Posted:||Friday, August 21st, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
Trading Solutions - Experienced Software Developer Consultant
New York, NY - USA
The Trading Solutions Team is seeking experienced software developers to design and build the company’s's high-performance, highly-reliable Trade Order Management Systems. These mission-critical trading applications are used by broker dealers and investment advisers throughout the world for managing orders, executions, quotes, and positions.
We are the global leader in building and delivering vital financial trading applications that allow banks and investment managers to manage their order flow, risk, P&L, and the entire trade life cycle process. Institutions rely on our advanced tools for market compliance, connectivity, and algorithmic strategy trading.
We are looking for bold, energetic, and independent developers to take ownership and responsibility in growing our industry leading applications. The ideal candidates should be able to lead projects, work with the business, meet clients, and understand their workflows to build high performance software.
At this time, we are seeking both junior and senior developers, working in areas such as front-end UI/Workflow Applications, server-side/back-end development, system design, and high performance transactional database programming.
Experience in building real-time, high performance, mission critical systems in a hosted environment is a plus.
Financial knowledge or experience in developing financial order management systems or electronic trading systems are a plus, but not necessary.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment are a must.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area