|Date Posted:||Friday, August 21st, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
Trading Solutions - Enterprise Messaging Software Developer (C#/Java/C++) Job
New York, NY - USA
The Enterprise Connectivity and Integration team is looking for skilled developers to work on its message processing workflow engine and delivery platform. The system balances numerous requirements while merging ETL design, real-time processing, systems programming, web delivery and human computer interaction for graph-based message transformation.
The team is building new functionality and features as we extend our capability with a generic messaging framework that includes routing and processing heavy traffic loads across an array of circumstances. Developers can expect to contribute immediately and will be working on:
High performance distributed system to support asynchronous workflows, faster fault-recovery.
Parallel data processing, message enrichment, data transformation and delivery mechanisms all within a high throughput, low latency, secure server environment.
Open source technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm and more.
Streamlined user interface.
Candidates should have 2+ years of experience in at least one of the following languages: C#/Java/C++, with a very thorough understanding of the underlying systems they've worked on.
Mastery of data structures and algorithm and strong problem solving skills.
Strong object-oriented skills and experience applying modern design patterns.
Experience working with DotNet/WPF or Java/Web technology is desired.
Understanding of functional programming and exposure to functional programming languages such as Scala/F#, is a plus.
Experience with open source technology such as Hadoop/Spark/Storm, is a plus.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming