|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 28th, 2020|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Sr Business Analyst (Cloud)|
Position/Title: Sr Business Analyst
Length: 6 months (Calgary AB)
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Summary: The main function of a Business Analyst - Technical is to possess a solid understanding of business specific processes in order to liaise with different business units to gather and manage business requirements and collaborate with relevant IS delivery teams to develop initial Business Demand Requests (BDRs) artifacts. Other responsibilities may include developing and providing end user awareness training, assist in the establishment of service levels for services provided by IS, establishing business risk, maintaining project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The Business Analyst - Technical usually reports to a project manager or team lead.
• Supervise the testing, maintenance, and monitoring of computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Advise clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
• Advise management on current system principles and necessary updates and recommendations.
• Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
• Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how IS is processed.
• Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models. Education/Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years experience required.
• HP / NetApp * 4/5
• Strong facilitation skills * 5/5
• Technical writing * 5/5 and 10 Yrs.
• VCE vBlock * 4/5
• Vmware product Suite * 5/5 and 10 Yrs.
Additional Position Requirements
• HP / NetApp experience / knowledge
• VCE vBlock experience / knowledge
• VMware Product experience / knowledge (vCloud Suite, Realize Suite, etc.)
• Senior Facilitation and Presentation Skills
• Technical Writing Capability
• Experience writing High Level Training Documents
• ITIL and Service Management knowledge
• Infrastructure Deployment experience
Solid Cloud (VmWare) knowledge, excellent communication and documentation skills are essential
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about the serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!