|Date Posted:||Friday, November 20th, 2020|
|Job Location:||Worcester, MA|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Civil, Development, Firewall, Foundation, Genetic, iOS, LAN, Library, Manager, Management, Networks, Security, Tivoli, VMware, VPN, WAN, Wireless|
Network Support Engineer - Worcester, MA
Dell Healthcare connects people to the right technology and processes to accelerate innovation. Dell believes information is the foundation on which healthcare will move forward. We are committed to helping the world create an information-driven healthcare system. Dell has 20+ years of experience serving the healthcare community and helping to solve business and technology challenges.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Network Support Engineer to join the team in Worcester, Massachusetts to provide value to our largest and longest serving Healthcare client in our Services' business unit. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
We are only considering local applicants at this time.
- Provides technical support and analysis for network systems and components, LAN/WAN communications, and transmission systems
- Install, modify, test, and service all converged network communication equipment
- Monitor wired and wireless networks to ensure its reliability and performance
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems affecting network stability and performance
- Create & maintain detailed network documentation
- Manages the development of new internal programs or modifications of current systems.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on multiple networks and related systems
- 10+ years of combined relevant education & network administration experience / Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
- CCNA/CCNP routing, switching, wireless certification
- In depth knowledge of Cisco LAN & WLAN including CATOS and IOS
- Familiarity with Security technologies
- Familiarity with SAN/NAS technologies, preferably EMC and NetApp
- Experience with virtualization technologies, preferably VMware
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP Data center certification
- Experience in a Healthcare environment
- Experience in Kace deployment and inventory
- Experience in Tivoli Storage Manager Server and Library
- Experience in VPN
- Experience in firewall setup and configuration
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Department: Network Support - Infrastructure Design and Management
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about the serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!