|Date Posted:||Wednesday, April 14th, 2021|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||Business Intelligence Manager in Manhattan, New York|
Modis is seeking a BI Manager for a position with one of our clients in Manhattan, New York. If interested, please apply with an attached resume.
The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for the business intelligence and data analytics services at Related. This is a leadership opportunity that delivers competitive advantage via strategy formation, execution excellence, and people leadership within Related. The person is successful by providing world-class enterprise information management to business units and functions at Related.
• Ultimate responsibility for functional design of BI solutions, including user interface and reporting development.
• Serve as senior analyst for understanding and defining strategic and tactical business requirements for BI.
• Hands-on involvement in Business Intelligence development efforts.
• Business leader that will engage and influence business process design and platform integration across the organization.
• Project management for business intelligence activities.
• Development, mentoring and management of the business intelligence staff and consultants.
• Primary liaise with respect to business intelligence or big data vendors engaged by the company.
• Development and management of the budget for the BI team and related expenditures.
• Works cross functionally with sales and finance teams to determine appropriate KPI data and measurements to support budgeting and forecasting
• Oversee operational continuity and overall health of the business intelligence landscape.
• Establish standards, guidelines, and best practices. Ensure adequate monitoring and resolution of incidents, problems, and change
The BI Manager must develop and manage strong relationships with key individuals throughout all major business units and functions within the organization. The following are key interaction points for which the BI Manager is responsible:
Senior Management and Business Unit Execs:
• Educate and assist in definition of reporting, business intelligence and analytics needs
• Translate and communicate requirements and delivers solution designs
• Gather and analyze business requirements and interprets business needs
• Define, develop and deliver solutions meeting identified needs
Information Technology Department:
• Works collaboratively with other teams within IT to facilitate delivery and ongoing operation of BI solutions
• Communicate, specify and assist in the delivery of critical BI infrastructure
• Develop, document and manage BI delivery model
• Assist in development of operational excellence relating to BI, analytics and mobile delivery to end users
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience.
• Business degree or equivalent experience with strong proficiency in technology applications.
• Experienced with business intelligence packages required.
• Certification in relevant database and business intelligence technologies helpful.
• Experience managing and mentoring business intelligence and data warehouse development teams.
• Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services Technologies a strong preference.
• Proven experience and success leading visual information design, data management, data warehousing, reporting, and analytics.
Proven experience and success leading visual information design, data management, data warehousing, reporting, and analytics.
• Experienced with business intelligence packages required.
• Preferred experience with Microsoft Reporting Services Technologies.
• Dynamic and agile leadership. Ability to adapt to various situations and be successful. Awareness to recognize critical needs and position people and resources to be successful.
• 5+ years of experience as a lead analyst, architect, and administrator of an Enterprise BI reporting solution and/or analytics platform that utilize an Enterprise Data Warehouse as the primary source
• Must have demonstrated experience with major ERP or best-of-breed modular solutions that support Financial and Operational Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!