|Date Posted:||Thursday, April 29th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Bothell, WA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Business Requirements, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Development, E-commerce, Ecommerce, EDM, Hardware, HTTP, Manager, Management, Metrics, Modeling, Project, Project Management, Project Manager, QA,|
BI Analytic Project Manager needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Bothell, WA. This is an ongoing, multi-year contract position.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Data Analysis
- BI and Web Analytics
- Project Management
- E-Commerce Experience
- Basic Data Warehousing understanding
What You'll Be Doing:
- Translate business requirements, Wireframes and comps into a tracking design document that will be used by the application development teams
- Manage data projects that Develop & sustain eDM datamart that is heavily used to track various data including clickstream, order, fulfillment and subscriber metrics for ecommerce website Coordinate with the application development team, the QA/Test team, our own internal ETL and Business Objects teams, the clients and Analytic Manager in order to bring project to fruition
- Managing the metrics and reporting aspects release projects.
- Work with the business clients and IT to ensure that Business Requirements adequately reflect the reporting requirements.
- Estimate work efforts, hardware, software and license costs involved in projects
- Translate project business requirements into:
- Tracking design documents to be used by the application development team to implement the tagging requirements
- Document required etl to bring new data into the datamart
- Document Business Objects required to expose the new data in eDatamart using a Business Objects layer.
- Coordinate tagging efforts with application and QA teams
- Coordinate the project's technical efforts with the Analytics Platforms technical team
- Coordinate clickstream reporting efforts
- Perform quality analysis testing to validate project test data
- Develop basic project reporting for validation in eDM
- Coordinate WebTrends profile and reporting efforts for the project as necessary
- Coordinate final project quality analysis and notification
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Project management experience associated with business intelligence projects
- Data warehousing experience including functional requirements writing, data modeling, ETL practices and querying RDBMS using SQL.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in eCommerce reporting/analytics
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Clickstream experience
- Business Objects
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Candidates must be locally available to interview in person
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!