|Date Posted:||Friday, April 30th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Seattle, WA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Network Engineer|
Are you a Senior Network Engineer who gets excited about designing and implementing Networking Systems? If so, this could be your ideal position! Our client is a local bank based in downtown Seattle and they are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team. The person in this position will work directly with the Vice President of IT in road-mapping the layout of the networking system for the next 5 years. You will also act as a technical lead while providing guidance and direction for junior engineers. In addition, this role will be the final escalation point so there will not be an on-call rotation schedule. Our client is hoping to hire quickly so please apply today for details on this exciting opportunity!
Responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring and maintaining Network infrastructure of IT infrastructure.
• Plan, Design, install, and support LAN and WAN network hardware and software. This includes all routers, switches and monitoring software.
• Design, plan, install and maintain adequate disaster recovery capabilities to meet the production support needs of the business.
• Act as a technical lead for junior engineers
• Establish and maintain appropriate security configurations and controls for all network components.
• Establish and maintain tools and procedures for regular and frequent monitoring of network alerts.
• Create and follow documentation for systems and processes and procedures appropriate for the role, which may include network device information, configuration & change management, security monitoring, disaster recovery, etc.
• Remain current on new technologies regarding emerging network technologies.
• Provide troubleshooting and support for network issues.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting LAN/WAN in enterprise environments.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 2003 and/or 2008.
• Cisco CCNA or higher preferred.
• Strong TCP/IP experience is required
• Strong Network monitoring and troubleshooting experience is required
• Experience with MPLS, BGP, EIGRAP, RAP, RIP and OSPF.
• Experience with Cisco Nexus series switches.
• Experience with Cisco Voice over IP a plus.
• Experience with Aruba Wireless a plus.
• Experience with Linux a plus.
• Experience with Cisco Prime infrastructure a plus.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with individuals across all areas and levels of the company.
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing as well as on the telephone and in person. Be able to document policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Possess good judgment, ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information. Be able to accept security responsibilities and administer systems with the highest degree of trust.
• Ability to work as part of team or independently, set and handle multiple tasks and priorities, and lead complex technical projects.
• Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!