|Date Posted:||Monday, May 24th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Required Skills:||Windows Systems Engineer|
Modis is looking to fill a Contract to hire job. We are looking for a Windows Systems Engineer for our Health Care Client in the Sacramento region. This job is a SWING, GRAVE YARD shift and weekend’s hours. My Client is looking for qualified candidates to interview immediately. Please read the description below and apply to the Modis Website Immediately and a recruiter will be calling you ASAP
This is a Windows systems engineer position requiring proven enterprise level experience in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform, distributed computing environments. Supporting and administrating the following technologies: Windows Server operating systems 2008 /2012, VMWare 5.x, SCCM 2007/2012, Active Directory 2008, Exchange 2007/2013, Citrix 6.5. The systems engineer provides third-level escalation support for incident management across the enterprise, including 7x24x365 systems availability and optimization studies, incident management and systems performance reviews in support of all standard enterprise systems platforms and technologies.
7+ years support for Microsoft Windows and VMware running on HP & Cisco blade server platforms is preferred.
Current MCSE / MCITP, VCP, CCA are highly desirable.
• Experience in a like size company and enterprise IS environment as typically acquired in 7+ years.
• Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, and other infrastructure components as required for large-scale systems implementations and projects.
• Ability to provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity and performance review.
• Proven expertise around industry best practice standards in systems operations and engineering.
• Work on multiple projects concurrently and deliver quality service.
• Proven organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Maintain a high energy level and be willing to learn new things.
• Demonstrated experience in the following engineering disciplines: troubleshooting, incident management, and contribute to single point of failure analysis.
• Experience with Enterprise change management practices and guidelines.
• Able to work any shift (day, swing, grave) including weekends. Be able to accommodate schedules changes to meet the demand of the business.
Required / Desired
Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Experience w/ Microsoft Windows, VMware, SCCM, Exchange, Citrix, MS Active Directory, Windows Clustering, Required 7 Years
Large scale enterprise environment experience with x86 infrastructure including HP & Cisco blade server platforms Highly desired 4 Years
MCSE / MCITP, VCP, CCA Required
Experience in: Enterprise class server systems implementations and technologies Highly desired 4 Years
Knowledge w/ experience in multiple disciplines, and former experience w/ enterprise operations, systems engineering, & data center implementations
Highly desired 4 Years
Proven expertise in the engineering, implementation, operation, maintenance, and support of a wide range of server and storage platforms.
Required 4 Years
Associated systems knowledge w/ enterprise monitoring & inventory management & associated performance & capacity management tools & technologies
Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, & other infrastructure components
Required 4 Years
Provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity & performance review Required
Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all Required
Experience in the following engineering disciplines: troubleshooting, incident management, & contribute to single point of failure analysis Required
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!