|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 1st, 2021|
|Job Location:||Syracuse, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$35.00 - $39.00 per hour|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||Systems Analyst (Multiple long term contract opportunities)|
Job Title: Systems Analysts, Syracuse NY
(MULTIPLE openings - large project)
Our client, a very successful global financial services company, is seeking to staff a large project with Systems Analysts with different specialties.
• Responsible for defining technical design, assisting testing, and prioritizing components to facilitate the development of new systems or technical solutions utilizing our client's architecture, standards, procedures, best practices and techniques.
• Requires the candidate's knowledge of the theory and practice of systems analysis, systems design, and systems implementation.
• May provide ongoing production support of existing systems. The role often provides input to support the business case and cost estimates.
We are seeking Systems Analysts with background in ONE of the following areas (and if in doubt we want to hear from you, we have other openings you may be qualified for so don’t be afraid to send a resume!)
• Strong data analytics skills
• Lead System Analyst with strong data analytics skills
• Systems Analyst with server, web and mainframe experience
• Systems Analyst with strong IBM CMOD / Content Navigator experience
• Associate Systems Analyst with strong developer and coding skills; client server
• Systems Analyst with Callidus upgrades experience
• Systems Analyst with server experience; distributed and mainframe applications is a plus
• 6-12 years general IT experience
• 3+ years Systems Analysis experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision at a project lead level.
• Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks. Initiate and conduct meetings with team and peers to communicate analysis results.
• Required to follow the prescribed processes and procedures of the SDLC. Working knowledge and training on CMMi model
• Required to have competency in one or more software packages or programming languages and typically has extensive past hands-on technical experience.
Our client offers a beautiful, centrally located, collaborative work environment with cutting edge technology.
Additionally, While there is no guarantee that a conversion to hire would happen with these consulting roles, our client doesn't typically let the most talented people slip through their fingers, therefore a possibility of this becoming full-time does exist.
Apply today for one of these seven exciting Systems Analyst job openings or call Susan Duenkel at 315-233-4067
** No third party vendors, must be able to join our W2 directly**
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!