|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 8th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Business Intelligence Architect, BI Architect|
Position/Title: Business Intelligence Architect
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• 5 bullets explaining why you’re a fit for this role(Essential skills)
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Business Intelligence Architect
I have a client that is looking for a Business Intelligence Architect. If you are interested in this position, PLEASE APPLY!!
On behalf of Assessment, IT has been engaged to undertake a technical rewrite of the existing Assessment Map Search function available to the general public on Calgary.ca.
The consultant will work with Assessment and IT staff to:
• review business and technical requirements, and provide a proposed estimate and development schedule
• develop, test and document the approved solution design on client infrastructure, prior to assisting the business in performing rigorous user acceptance testing
• perform the necessary knowledge and document transfer to client business and technical staff
• assist IT staff in migrating the solution to the production environment, and post-implementation support
In addition, the consultant will document and participate in transitioning the work to Assessment business and IT technical staff.
The client’s Assessment business unit currently uses a GIS enabled web site to provide property related assessment information to the public. This service is written in a technology scheduled for decommissioning, and requires changes to content, look and feel and functionality.
• Proven development experience using the ArcGIS platform to incorporate ready-to-use content and online services that allow end users to visualize, query, analyze, and edit data.
• Proven experience on configuring ArcGIS API components to meet user requirements.
Project Scope and Project Objectives:
Scope for this assignment will include planning (cost and schedule estimations), design, development, build, test, implement, knowledge transfer, and post implementation support.
The specific list of deliverables to be produced as a result of this engagement cannot be specifically identified at this time, but are expected to include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Code and code documentation
• To-be and as-built Systems Architecture Design
• Component integration and technical documentation
• Operations Guide (support documentation)
Have a great day!!
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!