|Date Posted:||Thursday, September 30th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Bellevue, WA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Software Architect Job|
Software Architect Job
Software Architect needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Bellevue WA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Knowledge and background in Software Architecture
- Project Management
- Experience with Android or IOS development preferred.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose technical and competence developments solutions in new areas and domains, within the framework of Core 3 team activities, required to enhance customer's competitive position.
- Specify and design a technical and/or competence developing solution in co-operation with the customer. The solution often leads to further development and improvement of customers' organization and processes.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Is able to work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Provide the specified customized solutions, covering several domains and layers in the customer network. Products that are new are often included in the customer solution.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- When applicable participate as a member of Core 3 team with specialist knowledge within the subject area (solutions) so that technical aspects related to are taken into account.
- Drive Add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Pertinent Experience - Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a Software or Telecommunications environment.
- Experience working with external customers.
- Innovative thinker / problem solver.
- Consultative mind set, win-win approach, able to develop partnerships.
- Business acumen, understanding the technical complexities that drive the business.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Expert in the field of end to end software engineering process.
- Expert understanding of software delivery methodologies Agile, scrum and SDLC.
- Strong systems and software engineering principles.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java, J2EE, and C/C++.
- Knowledge of Web Services technologies such as JSP, CORBA, SOA, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Korn and Python.
- Has good knowledge of Unix (Sun/Linux/RedHat), Databases (Oracle, MySQL), TCP/IP, Basic Networking, OAM, and Provisioning
- Strong knowledge of developing software for UNIX (Solaris)/Linux.
- Strong knowledge of using tools related to software development such as Git, SVN, Clearcase, Eclipse, automated testing tools, etc.
- Desirable experience in Android and/or IOS development Must understand end-to-end solutions.
- Understanding of Multi-threading, distributed systems and RTOS.
- Strong knowledge and experience analyzing, designing, and implementing concurrent, distributed, scalable, real time and highly available systems, that are maintainable and cost conscious.
- Expertise in architecting and implementing scalable, distributed and highly available database systems (ex. Oracle, SQL)
- Highly Developed Knowledge DRM, and webservice development and the associated interfaces and functionality. e.g. Application Servers (Weblogic, JBOSS, OCSG), WEB-technology, WEB services, Soap/XML REST, ParlayX, SMPP, MM7, MLP, etc-
What's In It For You?
- Chance to work in a high-impact, highly technical and lead role for one of the top telecom companies in the world.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!