|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 5th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Valley City, OH|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $90,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Java Developer/J2EE with experience, please read on! We have various levels of developer opportunities from junior to senior level. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment learning some of the top technologies of today's market including: WebSphere Portal for our B2B business, WebSphere Commerce for our B2C business, WebSphere Web Content Management, Web 2.0, CA SiteMinder and CA Identity Manager for our security infrastructure, Software AG webMethods for our Enterprise Service Architecture.
What You Will Be Doing
Interacts with business users and other IT team members to provide training and develop project implementation requirements.
• Works with software analysts to develop software development specifications.
• Manages deployment packages & application changes for assigned projects.
• Performs assigned project tasks in prioritized order to meet deadlines with little guidance.
• Performs work based on software development specifications.
• Performs troubleshooting with little guidance.
• Develops tests to validate the accuracy and quality of programs and application features.
• Completes all assigned tasks on time, at the highest quality level, with the best value that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Adheres to best practices as defined by the company and by generally understood industry standards.
• Collaborates with the team and mentors level I team members, sharing knowledge and skills.
• Effectively communicates the status of projects and assignments and understands when and how to escalate issues.
• Maintains up-to-date technical documentation, as well as creates documentation of project work for business and IT.
• Supports and maintains company-developed technology assets, including source code, configuration files, deployment packages, and programs and applications deployed to production.
• Willingly takes ownership for work product.
• Works with senior team members to make recommendations with respect to development methodologies and technology selection and usage.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
o Programming Frameworks: J2EE, Struts
o Development IDE: Eclipse or Rational Application Developer
o Database: Oracle or MS SQL Server
• Opportunity to work with any of the following technologies. Experience in these is not required:
o Programming Frameworks: Spring, Drools, Dojo, JQuery, Ajax, JSON
o Testing Framework: JUnit
o Operating Systems: AIX, Linux
o Source Control: CVS, Subversion
o Development methodology: Agile
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
o Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): Software AG webMethods
o Web Services: Development of the provider/consumer of a web service
o Security: CA SiteMinder and CA Identity Manager
o Development Clients: Learn the nuances of web development for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
o WebSphere Application Server
o WebSphere Portal
o WebSphere Commerce
o IBM Web Content Management
o IBM Tivoli Directory Manager
o Mobile Web DevelopmentSo, if you are a Java Developer/J2EE with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!