|Date Posted:||Tuesday, December 28th, 2021|
|Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000 - $100,000|
|Required Skills:||Hardware configuration of Cisco routers & switches, Servers, SANS and Operating Systems, Diagnose, install and repair Storage Area Networks, blade server technology, Cisco Routers (i.e. Cisco 7200, 3700, 2600), Cisco Catalyst Switches (i.e. 6500, 550|
Minimum Required Skills:
Hardware configuration of Cisco routers & switches, Servers, SANS and Operating Systems, Diagnose, install and repair Storage Area Networks, blade server technology, Cisco Routers (i.e. Cisco 7200, 3700, 2600), Cisco Catalyst Switches (i.e. 6500, 5500, 3750), IP addressing/subnetting/VLSM and CIDR, QOS configuration and tuning for VOICE, Network routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Cisco IOS and CAT OS command structure
If you are a CNNP Certified Network Engineer with 5+ years of hands on experience in IT and a strong background in Cisco Routers (7200, 3700, 2600) and Cisco Catalyst Switches (6500, 5500, 3750) using IOS and CatIOS, please read on!
Located in Hudson County, NJ, we specialize in network planning and design, telephone infrastructure, data centers, hardware configuration, software configuration, virtualization, AEC design technology, and security. We work with cutting-edge technology and proven methodologies, where our team of engineers dedicate their experience and expertise to providing our clients with high quality recommendations and actionable information.
If you are a CNNP Certified Network Engineer with 5+ years of hands on experience in IT and a strong background in Cisco Routers (7200, 3700, 2600) and Cisco Catalyst Switches (6500, 5500, 3750) using IOS and CatIOS, we want to meet you ASAP!
Apply today! Interviews occurring NOW!
What You Will Be Doing
You will provide clientele with Network, Security and Systems support to maximize stability, availability, security and functionality within the production environment. As a customer interfacing contact you will work to solve pressing business issues and drive positive change.
- Ability to perform remediation repairs and escalate to Sr. Engineers as needed (must have advanced trouble shooting skills)
- You will need to have advanced hardware configuration of Cisco routers and switches along with the following preferred capabilities: Servers, SANS and Operating Systems.
- Provide deployment and implementation services of multi-vendor solutions in a Data Center environment
- Working towards achieving manufacturer specific advanced certifications
- Be available to meet the customers IT needs
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of hands on experience in IT & CNNP Certified is REQUIRED plus...
- Must be fully knowledgeable and able to diagnose, install and repair one or more of the following technologies: Networking (Required), Virtualization, Storage Area Networks (SANS), Collaboration (Messaging), Blade Server Technology, Security
- Strong background in Cisco Routers (i.e. Cisco 7200, 3700, 2600)
- Cisco Catalyst Switches (i.e. 6500, 5500, 3750) using IOS and CatIOS
- Strong understanding of IP addressing/subnetting/VLSM and CIDR
- Adept in current Security technologies.
- QOS configuration and tuning for VOICE and applications sensitive to latency
- Strong understanding of network routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF etc
- Skilled with switching technologies/concepts (i.e. Spanning-tree, VLAN, 802.1q, SPAN, VACL and Etherchannel)
- WAN knowledge Frame relay, CSU/DSU, T-1, FT1, ATM, DS3, ATM-IMA and MPLS
- Must be expert with Cisco IOS and CAT OS command structure
- Strong understanding of current network monitoring and management tools
- Experience with Sniffer type data analysis, filtering and diagnostics
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others.
- Adept in use of MS Office, Visio, Internet and e-mail.
- Willingness to be on call, 24x7x365 (less pre-approved exceptions) and attend to technical issues outside of normal business hours
- Willingness to travel as needed (5%-10% travel per month may occasionally be required)
- 4 year College degree preferred
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a solid base salary of $70,000-$100,000, based on experience
A fun working environment
Interviews are occurring this week, so apply now! So, if you are a CNNP Certified Network Engineer with 5+ years of hands on experience in IT and a strong background in Cisco Routers (7200, 3700, 2600) and Cisco Catalyst Switches (6500, 5500, 3750) using IOS and CatIOS, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!