|Date Posted:||Tuesday, January 4th, 2022|
|Job Location:||Irvine, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Analytical Skills, Business Requirements, Change Management, Development, Disaster Recovery, Genetic, Management, PowerShell, Project, Project Management, Research, Scripts, Security, SOX, SQL, SQL Server, System Administrator, VMware|
Randstad is looking for a a Senior Sharepoint Engineer for a 1 year contract in Irvine, CA, Frisco, TX or San Antonio, TX
Provide high level support of SharePoint 2013 infrastructure for a large investment management firm. This is a full-time position within an annual contract and includes healthcare and paid time off benefits.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Act as an escalation point for high level SharePoint infrastructure issues
· Manage and resolve escalated calls through to resolution using Remedy ticket management system
· Collaboration with management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs.
· Interface with third-party support vendors as required
· Adhere to existing change control processes
· Perform problem management analysis
· Develop, implement and maintain procedures and associated training plans for system administration, usage and disaster recovery
· Conduct research on associated products, services, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry.
· Act as a mentor for resources within the SharePoint Support organization
· Document and verify knowledge base articles
· Write and peer-review PowerShell commands and scripts
· Participate in design documentation of SharePoint related solutions.
· Participate in process development.
· Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 in an enterprise environment.
· Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 High Availability.
· Advanced knowledge of SQL Server.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated services.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Security Practices.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of information processing principles and practices.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of archiving solutions such as Enterprise Vault.
· Good knowledge and understanding of SOX or an alternative Security Compliance including data privacy practices and laws.
· Good technical knowledge of VMware and other Virtualization Technologies.
· Good technical knowledge of PowerShell.
· Knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Advanced Project Management skills
Analytical Skills (e.g., Using Sound Judgment, Problem Solving)
Applied Learning / Functional Knowledge and Skills (e.g., Troubleshooting, Maintains Industry Awareness/Industry Knowledge)
Change Management Skills (e.g., Being Flexible, Learning Agility)
Interpersonal Communication and Language Skills (e.g., Listening to Others, Reading)
People and Relationship Management Skills (e.g., Demonstrating Teamwork)
Personal Motivation (e.g., Drive to Achieve Goals, Taking Ownership)
Quality and Service Skills and Orientation (e.g., Focus on Details, Valuing Quality)
Self-Management Skills (e.g., Dealing with Stress, Demonstrating Confidence)
Time Management Skills (e.g., Managing Own Time, Planning and Organizing)
Work Orientation (e.g., Behaving with Integrity, Being Dependable)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· At least 5 years’ experience administering Microsoft SharePoint Server in an enterprise environment
· At least 5 years’ experience troubleshooting SharePoint infrastructure
· At least 5 years’ experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
· At least 5 years’ experience in systems development and support
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
* Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!