|Date Posted:||Wednesday, April 27th, 2022|
|Job Location:||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Pay Rate:||$115K - $120K per year plus benefits|
|Required Skills:||SAP, BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, BUSINESS ANALYST, PROJECT SYSTEMS, LOGISTICS|
Title: SAP Business Systems Analyst
Duration: FTE / Permanent
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Salary will be between $115K - $120K per year plus benefits
As a SAP Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of business process enhancements for business.
As a critical member of the SAP team, you will be the adding strength to SAP Project Systems Logistics resource. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives and ensure alignment with business growth objectives.
- Lead or support the planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility (Project Systems and Logistics Execution).
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes, and the information and data they require and generate.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
- Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary.
- Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the quot;business case quot; supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate.
- Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives.
- Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues and objectives.
- Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years overall SAP experience and specifically with 3+ years of experience with Project Systems; specifically hands-on configuration.
- Experience with Logistics Execution
- Experience with system and process modeling and design tools.
- Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication and business process skills.
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills with development initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven ability to achieve success without direct organizational authority functional lines.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!