|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 10th, 2022|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||.Net, ADO, API, ASP, ASP.NET, Business Intelligence, C#, CSS, DB2, Developer, Development, Foundation, HTML, HTTP, Java, Oracle, Project, Recruiter, Scheduling, SQL, SQL Server, Telecom, Testing, Windows|
.NET Developer needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Charlotte, NC.
Please note that this position does not allow for working remotely, as such the incumbent must be able to work onsite in client's Charlotte, NC location.
Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Seven (7+) years .NET Development - Web based apps
- SQL Server, Oracle
- C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
What You'll Be Doing:
- This exciting project will serve as a model for the industry in power generation system enabling significant cost savings. This position will be a key contributor in developing an advanced analytics and reporting system for Duke Energy to optimize outage scheduling.
- This role is not your typical developer role. They need someone who can look at complex project requirements and is knowledgeable enough to discern what works and what doesn't work. They will be communicating that back to the PM and Architect as well as the development team.
- So it is front end heavy, with strong design and analytics within Duke's homegrown (C#-ASP.Net /Java) methodology. They will design, develop, test and implement.
- Must be able to perform front end complex design work as well as actual development and testing. Nothing will be compartmentalized. Not looking for another Architect or technical PM.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Seven (7+) years of experience architecting and delivering .Net web-based applications.
- Five (5+) years with business intelligence, data warehousing and/or decision support systems
- Five (5+) Years Experience with Databases/SQL, and DB procedural languages. (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PL-SQL/T-SQL)
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies, including: C# ASP.NET ASP.NET MVC Web API Windows Communication Foundation HTML 5 and CSS 3 ADO.NET
- Experience with Test Driven Development and testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in JAVA script with distributed source control (i.e. Visual Source Safe)
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services report development and .Net integration a big plus
- Software development experience in a large electric utility or large organization a plus
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
About Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company:
Are you a .NET mastermind, world class DBA, Java guru or SAP pro? Perfect, because Yoh wants to match your career aspirations with the job demands of today.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!