|Date Posted:||Tuesday, January 17th, 2023|
|Job Location:||Bothell, WA|
|Required Skills:||Software Development Manager Speech Technology|
Software Development Manager – Speech Technology
The Manager of Development is responsible for providing development, maintenance, support, and enhancement services for applications/systems that support critical business functions and may either be custom developed or a packaged solution requiring a combination of development and configuration.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of multiple technology platforms.
• Accountable for ensuring project delivery excellence across the platforms.
• Work with business and IT leadership throughout the strategic planning process.
• Participate in the process to prioritize and scope future projects and initiatives.
• Work with business and IT leadership to prioritize support and tactical issues to address immediate business needs while maintaining strategic direction.
• Plan staffing needs and allocations to support projects, initiatives, and support.
• Ensure service levels are understood and supports them being met.
• Communicate effectively with IT management, business partners and peers.
• Display a strong ambition in gaining skills and knowledge that benefit us and our employees.
• Strong awareness of industry trends and best practices.
• Act as a change agent, initiating appropriate changes to support business growth, reduce operational costs, and/or improve service levels.
• Understanding and hands-on experience (or working knowledge) with broader speech technology platforms in addition to speech IVR application expertise
• Hands-on experience leading proof of concepts, pilots and A/B production speech technology to enterprise platforms/applications.
• Proven experience building, leading, mentoring and managing
• Proven ability to apply expert level experience to perform checks of team deliverables and solution design for quality, consistency, potential impacts to other processes and systems, and proper use of development principles
• Advanced understanding of best practice principles and has applied practice.
• Good understanding of software development life-cycle methodology
• Excellent written and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management in groups and one-on-one.
• Proven experience with identifying and resolving development impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to drive to solutions within defined processes.
• Able to build and leverage strong relationships
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous, self-directed environment required
• Proven ability to lead dispersed and remote teams, including off-shore resources.
• Experience in working with interfacing and integration technologies
• Minimum 8 years’ experience developing large scale business systems applications.
• Management/leadership of developer resources 3-6 years, including leadership, planning, and coordination of development work for a minimum of 4 large projects.
• Minimum overall IT experience, 10 years.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!