Windows Server Administrator (1-3+ Month Contract Position)
|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 9th, 2023|
|Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||Windows Server, Windows Administrator, Troubleshooting, windows system administrator, Unix, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7|
Minimum Required Skills:
Windows Server, Windows Administrator, Troubleshooting, windows system administrator, Unix, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7
If you are a contract Windows Administrator with at least 2 years of Windows Server experience and can start immediately on a 1-3 month contract position, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Nice place to work - and a stable organization
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Enjoy great responsibility
What You Will Be Doing
Responsible for the Windows System day-to-day tasks which include but not limited to:
• Problems solving/troubleshooting Hardware skills affecting both Windows and Unix Systems
• Problem solving/troubleshooting the Windows events viewer's alerts from the system SCOM, Insight and Patrol as well as other monitoring systems.
• People management and Interpersonal Skills is core to this function due to the interaction with the vendor and other IT Teams.
• Provide status reports for technical team meetings
• Provide 1st, 2nd or 3rd level support to the IT Service Desk and all other ITI / IS&D support units.
• Resolve technical problems in accordance to policy and procedure.
• Timely maintenance of records and document solution via our Ticketing system or Office word/excel applications
• Responsible for daily operational service checks of supported core products
What You Need for this Position
• Experience working with Windows Server Systems: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003, Windows 2012, Windows 7
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong Windows Systems Knowledge
• Networking – Network/ IP functional knowledge
• Microsoft Certified
• Minimum experience of five years in technical customer service is preferred.
• People management and Interpersonal Skills is core to this function.
• Two to Three years plus relevant Windows support experience.
• Working knowledge Windows Server/Desktop operating systems.
What's In It for You
Employment at a nice place to work, good people, relatively fast-paced environment for the next 1-3 months So, if you are a Windows Administrator open to a contract position with 2+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
San Francisco Bay Area
IT Jobs in Canada:
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
IT Jobs in the United States:
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!