|Date Posted:||Tuesday, September 19th, 2023|
|Job Location:||Norristown, PA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Java Developer Application Developer Job|
Senior Java Developer Application Developer Job
Senior Applications Developer needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Norristown PA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- J2EE 1.4, Java EE 6
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development teams
- Role centered around JSF and *Faces software development, so more front-end, less XML messaging.
- Help develop a base framework which can be leveraged by other Java developers as libraries
- Help develop the style sheets for the same look and feel based on the direction provided by creative services team
- Leverage expertise in enterprise JSF patterns with SOA-based ESBs to develop or extend legacy system integration with the PJM SOA Architecture
- Help develop the application architecture governance process
- Ensure that the team follows the development standards, guidelines, and development methodology as specified in the development and testing approach - provide input into development and testing to ensure a quality product.
- Participate in or guide code reviews
- Support the operation of a continuous integration environment, including development of automated test cases (unit and functional), build and release management support, and defect correction support
- Perform Java development activities as part of a scrum team
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's or more advanced degree
- Five (5) years or more experience as a Java developer in a technical organization writing software applications
- Familiarity with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while still meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed
- A general understanding of electricity markets
- Excellent customer support including good communication, written and verbal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly those created by other developers with minimal available documentation
- Agile SCRUM exposure
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote.
To search for remote jobs in a specific country, add that country. For example, Remote UK.
Enter Silicon Valley or
Alberta – 11 jobs
British Columbia – 10 jobs
Manitoba – 0 jobs
New Brunswick – 0 jobs
Newfoundland and Labrador – 0 jobs
Northwest Territories – 0 jobs
Nova Scotia – 0 jobs
Nunavut – 0 jobs
Ontario – 13 jobs
Prince Edward Island – 0 jobs
Quebec – 0 jobs
Saskatchewan – 0 jobs
Yukon – 0 jobs
England – 59 jobs
Northern Ireland – 0 jobs
Scotland – 0 jobs
Wales – 0 jobs
Alabama – 2 jobs
Alaska – 1 job
Arizona – 4 jobs
Arkansas – 14 jobs
California – 100 jobs
Colorado – 16 jobs
Connecticut – 8 jobs
Delaware – 2 jobs
District of Columbia – 15 jobs
Florida – 31 jobs
Georgia – 13 jobs
Hawaii – 2 jobs
Idaho – 2 jobs
Illinois – 14 jobs
Indiana – 9 jobs
Iowa – 8 jobs
Kansas – 1 job
Kentucky – 4 jobs
Louisiana – 4 jobs
Maine – 0 jobs
Maryland – 11 jobs
Massachusetts – 43 jobs
Michigan – 6 jobs
Minnesota – 11 jobs
Mississippi – 0 jobs
Missouri – 5 jobs
Montana – 0 jobs
Nebraska – 1 job
Nevada – 1 job
New Hampshire – 1 job
New Jersey – 48 jobs
New Mexico – 2 jobs
New York – 152 jobs
North Carolina – 17 jobs
North Dakota – 0 jobs
Ohio – 18 jobs
Oklahoma – 2 jobs
Oregon – 26 jobs
Pennsylvania – 22 jobs
Rhode Island – 3 jobs
South Carolina – 4 jobs
South Dakota – 0 jobs
Tennessee – 3 jobs
Texas – 48 jobs
Utah – 8 jobs
Vermont – 0 jobs
Virginia – 19 jobs
Washington – 31 jobs
West Virginia – 0 jobs
Wisconsin – 5 jobs
Wyoming – 0 jobs
Our commitment to job seekers
Job seekers, we're committed to making your job search experience a breeze. Please, note the following four things:
- We never ask you to register or fill out an application form with a million questions. Everything is in your resume, and if job posters have questions, they can and should follow up with an interview. That's what an interview is for!
- We never direct you to various third-party websites or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) where you have to register or fill out the same huge application forms again and again and again
- We use Ajax to submit your resume, and here's the zest of our website
- By default, we save your application information in local storage. If your cover letter is generic enough, you'll save a few keystrokes when you apply for another job!
It's extremely easy to submit your resume to multiple jobs on our website! Please, check us out and help spread the word about us!
Our domain name is easy to remember. Those who know C++, C# or Java will easily recognize the static keyword in our company name.
Now, if you're really brave, we encourage you to read about some serious problems this website addresses. These problems plague all niche job boards out there as well as the big guns in the recruitment industry. This is the most important part! Please, read it!