What is Static Jobs?
Static Jobs is a job search site for computer professionals in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our goal is to be fast and simple in the spirit of Google. We're proud to be the first job search site that caters to job seekers but you need to read about us to understand what we mean.
Our company name stems from the static keyword found in several programming languages such as C++, C# and Java. If you work as a software developer, chances are you are familiar with static functions, static variables and even static classes in these programming languages. Hence the name.
Because we're a niche job board, our job postings are limited to the following types of jobs to name a few:
- Software engineer, software developer and computer programmer jobs
- Hardware engineer jobs
- Network engineer jobs
- DevOps jobs
- Unix sysadmin (system administrator) jobs
- DBA (database administrator) jobs
- Web developer jobs including front end, back end and full stack developer jobs
- QA (quality assurance) analyst jobs
- BA (business analyst) jobs
- Web designer jobs and SEO specialist jobs
- Help desk support jobs
- CTO, IT director and product manager or project manager jobs
You get the idea and, of course, we have remote jobs!