|Date Posted:||Monday, May 18th, 2015|
|Job Location:||New York, NY Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||Starting at $90,000.00|
|Required Skills:||Atlassian; Bamboo; VMware; continuous integration systems; artifact management systems; .NET|
At Phreesia, DevOps Engineers play a critical role by partnering with Development, QA and Data Center Operations teams to successfully deliver Phreesia SaaS solutions to our customers. This individual is responsible for developing and executing build and release procedures and tools to ensure that releases are being correctly configured, packaged and deployed to development, test, and production environments in an efficient manner.
Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling with Agile development teams
Work with Engineering teams to help them build and package their applications for use by other teams and for deployment into development, test and production environments using Atlassian Bamboo
Help manage the SVN source code repository by administering access and permissions and working with Team Architects on strategies for branching and merging
Participate in the process of migrating to Git and Stash
Work with Data Center Operations to identify coming changes to the environment and to identify new servers that need to be built
Work with Team Architects to troubleshoot problem in the build, deploy and target systems
Work with the entire Engineering team to define a new method for dynamically building and deploying services, from VM to server application
Learn the US Healthcare system and how customers use our products
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
Overall 5-10 years of experience with at least 3 years in a SaaS software product company. You were responsible for automated deployment of your code to a server farm
Experience designing and implementing tasks in Continuous Integration systems (Bamboo, Cruisecontrol.net, etc.)
Experience designing and implementing workflows in Artifact Management systems (Octopus, Artifactory, etc)
Experience in deploying .NET based service-oriented web applications into a production environment
Basic Windows Server and IIS setup and troubleshooting experience
Experience administering and operating various source control systems (SVN, Git)
Experience writing and modifying MSBuild and NAnt scripts
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.