|Date Posted:||Monday, September 5th, 2016|
|Job Location:||Mountain View, CA|
|Required Skills:||Static Jobs, IT Jobs, Remote Jobs, Computer Jobs|
This sample job ad is meant to demonstrate the ease with which job seekers can submit their resumes. Whether you're a job seeker or employer, we encourage you to submit your resume. It will go to our mailbox and will be discarded.
Submitting a resume shouldn't require a lot of effort! Please, read and follow these simple steps to see for yourself.
1. Observe that you don't have to copy the job poster's email address and paste it into your email client
2. Don't uncheck the "CC me" and "Save input fields" buttons
3. Feel free to enter anything you want for your name, email address, cover letter and resume
4. If you don't have a resume at hand, create an empty file using Notepad
5. Hit "Submit." If you provided your real email address, you will receive a copy of your application shortly
6. Refresh the page
7. Observe that the application date and your details are saved
8. Submit your resume again. Isn't it easy?
9. Now you're ready to move on to real jobs. Machine-gun your resume!
Please, don't just read this job ad! You really need to submit your resume twice to see what we mean.
About Static Jobs LLC:
Static Jobs LLC is job board for computer professionals in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. We're fixing serious problems with competing job boards. Please, click on our company name in the lower left corner to learn more about us.
We highly recommend reading about us, especially if you're an employer. There are many serious problems that you should start thinking about if you want to attract talent and save money. Job seekers, you need to read it too, by the way!
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming